My blog entries

Sunday, March 26, 2006
Project Troubles
Currently I am writing a story on the Holocaust for a contest but geez I didn't know it woud be this hard! Argh it's driving me crazy because I don't know how to structure it. I was thinking of doing a flashback but would you put it in present or past tense? Which one would be easier for jumping across events? Also, I have to think of the beginnning and ending.

My original idea was to start in the present time, with my character, Henny, being a grandma. Then something reminds her of her experiences during the Holocaust and so that takes up most of my story. I was thinking of entwining her story with Sam Adler, who eventually became her husband and also had an amazing story to tell. I now realize that since I can't even think of how to do the flashback, entwining his story with hers would be infinitely harder. So anyway, then the end would be having her in the present time again. I wanted to make the reader learn a lesson through all this too.

Ack so basically I have to write an awesome butt-kicking story which holds the readers attention and make them learn something in only 3 days. Not to mention that I have a humongous amount of homework and other projects which I have to complete besides that! That would include a Sputnik report with 500-600 words by Monday and also rehearsing for a song number where I have to sing in Filipino(actually Tagalog) in front of a ton of people. Except I don't even know what song to sing yet! This is all so stressful... How in the world am I supposed to pull this off???

posted by Bubbles at 6:14 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Bubbles
aka thePinkBunny

view my profile



 Post Archive...




As Seen on TV
Free Web Counter
As Seen on TV
hits since 24-11-04




now playing:



Creative Commons License
google analytics: