My blog entries

Tuesday, November 22, 2005
The Little Sick Bunny

Hahaha isn't it cute??? This is something my tito, or uncle drew on his computer drawing pad. He did a pretty good job don't ya think? Yes this represents me because as you can tell, I am the pink bunny. And if you're wondering what the cute little ice bag, thermometer and band-aid are for, go to this link:

http://jepf.blogspot.com/

I was touched when I read it and when I saw the bunny he drew. I put a comment on that entry, by the way. Wahahaha I think it looks so cute! I just hope this little bunny will get better soon though...

posted by Bubbles at 7:06 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Bubbles
aka thePinkBunny

view my profile



 Post Archive...




As Seen on TV
Free Web Counter
As Seen on TV
hits since 24-11-04




now playing:



Creative Commons License
google analytics: