My blog entries

Saturday, August 19, 2006
Time For Some Singing: Everytime We Touch by Cascada
My version of Everytime We Touch by Cascada. After watching AMVs a good part of the day with that song as its background sound, it really got stuck in my head! I fell in love with the tune and felt inspired at 10 p.m. to sing it. It took me an hour to be satisfied enough to post it. Enjoy! And don't forget to tell me what you think of it ;)



Click to hear 'Everytime-We-Touch-sang-by-me'


p.s. If anyone has the midi to this song, please please please send it to me!!!

posted by Bubbles at 9:02 PM


1 Comments:
Blogger JEP said...

Wow. Nice one... :)

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Bubbles
aka thePinkBunny

view my profile



 Post Archive...




As Seen on TV
Free Web Counter
As Seen on TV
hits since 24-11-04




now playing:



Creative Commons License
google analytics: