My blog entries

Thursday, July 27, 2006
So You Think You Can Dance- Top 8 Performance Night
This show is sooo awesome! I fell in love with it since the first time it aired, even during last season. It makes me want to dance!!!



I wish I could post all the performances but I simply cannot find them. So just be happy with this. Enjoy!





Heidi&Benji-



Broadway... hallelujah!





The fastest mambo ever







Ivan and Alison-




Hip-hopping in the Rain... I absolutely ADORED this one!!!







Travis and Donyelle-




An awfully boring quickstep



posted by Bubbles at 7:29 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Bubbles
aka thePinkBunny

view my profile



 Post Archive...




As Seen on TV
Free Web Counter
As Seen on TV
hits since 24-11-04




now playing:



Creative Commons License
google analytics: