My blog entries

Thursday, July 27, 2006
So You Think You Can Dance: Top 8 Eliminations
Sob!!!!! No.... Alison's gone! :( Ok so I won't have to write it down again, here's my comment which i wrote down in rickey.org:


"OH MY GOSH... I cannot believe Allison got voted out!!! I thought she would be one of the top 2. Donyelle should've been the one eliminated. Her hip-hop and argentine tango yesterday... wow! How could this be?

I'm going to miss watching Ivan and Alison dance together. They have such great chemistry!

But wait... what was up with Alison and Travis? Are they dating or something? Did you guys see her solo? She kept coming over to Travis and Travis was walking to her. And Ivan just kept quiet too. I thought they were the close ones. What is going on?
Haha yeah I saw Nick and Melody in the audience. I guess they're in the same school or class as Travis, showing support.
ALISON SHOULD HAVE STAYED! :("



Ok that aside, I found some more SYTYCD videos to post! yay! This is from today's elimination. Btw, I can't wait for the tour! I wish I could go...


Travis' Solo




Group Performance of Broadway Chicago Classic-


posted by Bubbles at 8:02 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Bubbles
aka thePinkBunny

view my profile



 Post Archive...




As Seen on TV
Free Web Counter
As Seen on TV
hits since 24-11-04




now playing:



Creative Commons License
google analytics: