My blog entries

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Introducing SDCoutureᵀᴹ!!!

Something that not a lot of you may know is that I actually have my own fashion line, named

SDCoutureᵀᴹ

I started it my senior year of high school. When I do something, I go all out and I do everything with full- blown passion, so I thought, "Why not take my sewing skills and open my own fashion line?" I had received many compliments from people about my style, so I said, go for it!

So, this is my baby.This summer is my opportunity to start it up again. I have this on Storenvy.com, Etsy.com and Facebook. I just wanted to share this with you guys. Hope you like it! ^_^
Etsy:

Facebook:


posted by Bubbles at 11:39 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Bubbles
aka thePinkBunny

view my profile



 Post Archive...




As Seen on TV
Free Web Counter
As Seen on TV
hits since 24-11-04




now playing:



Creative Commons License
google analytics: